Spend less time at the bank and more time on your Business!
Business Banking made easier at www.mbwi.com
Midwest Bank knows that running your business is your first priority, so we’re working hard to make Business Banking more convenient. Whether you’re a small business, a large corporation or large farm operator, we offer Internet Banking and Cash Management features that will save you time, streamline your processes and offer increased privacy in a secure environment. No proprietary software to contend with either.
Midwest Bank of Western Illinois’ comprehensive Internet Banking and Cash Management services include:
- Managing your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Monitor account balances and detailed account activity
- View up to 24 months of account balances
- Transfer funds between your Midwest Bank accounts
- Easy viewing and printing of up to 2 years of account statements
- E-Statement delivery with printable images of documents
- Ability to download account information into money management software such as Quicken and Quickbooks
- Check and Deposit Images viewable online
- Scheduled, variable or one-time BillPayments
- Payment of any type of bill to any vendor
- ACH Origination – Payroll Direct Deposit, Credits and Debits
- NACHA import capabilities
- Request outgoing Wire Transfers
- Detailed Batch Reporting
- EFTPS Origination
- Secure File Transfer
- Cash Concentration
Your business can benefit from these features today. Visit our Internet Banking Business Demo under the Internet Banking Instant Log-In module. Your trusted business partners are available by phone or email to answer your questions regarding Internet Banking and the Cash Management features. Call Jackie Flater, Assistant Vice President/Electronic Banking at 457-6228 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any information sent to the bank via email is
not encrypted and we caution anyone sending email not to send any
The benefits of Internet Banking will improve the efficiency of any business, large or small. So, what are waiting for? See how Midwest Bank can make Business Banking easier today!