Trust Farm Management
Midwest Bank of Western Illinois offers the ideal farm management system. Midwest Bank combines the expertise of a farm management committee with marketing research provided by Pro Farmer, years of experience in agricultural operations and the commitment to personal service.
- Continuity - Farm management committee ensures inputs from all areas of expertise.
- Grain Marketing - Improved marketing plans through information provided by Pro Farmer.
- Business Management - Objective management on operations and inputs into your farm.
- Innovation - Researching new techniques and products for improved yield and cost savings.
- Cash Management - Computer based record keeping and investment management of cash and capital.
Contact Us at
Any information sent to the bank via
email is not encrypted and we caution anyone sending email not to send
any confidential data.
Vice President and Senior Trust Officer, (309) 457-6226 email@example.com
Trust Administration Officer, (309) 457-6220 firstname.lastname@example.org
Trust Operations Officer, (309) 457-6256 email@example.com
Senior Vice President of Lending, (309) 457-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President and Ag Loan Officer, (309) 457-6232 email@example.com