Midwest Bank is proud to be a locally-owned, community bank. Our employees understand that the foundation of our business is built on the relationships we have with our customers. We serve the communities with courtesy, professionalism and integrity; our customers are our neighbors, friends and family. We strive to offer innovative products and services and cutting-edge technology. Our suite of electronic banking products allow our customers to bank with us 24/7, from home or far away. However, if you need to speak to someone personally, we are always a phone call away. Our local deposit operations and data processing departments enable us to answer your questions quickly and distinguish us from our peers.
Midwest Bank believes in making the communities that we serve a better place to live and work. We strive to have a positive impact through community involvement both financially and philanthropically. Midwest Bank employees selflessly donate their time and talents as board members, as youth and high school coaches, civic organization members and through community volunteerism.
Midwest Bank also believes in supporting institutions of higher learning that are creating the community leaders of the future through generous donations to Monmouth College and Carl Sandburg College.
We believe in connecting with our communities through a diverse array of programs, such as:
- Warren and Knox County YMCA capital campaign donations
- Relay for Life events and fundraisers in Warren, Henderson, Knox and Mercer Counties
- Employee and bank donations given to Warren County United Way
- Chalk-Up Money for Schools program supports local education and since its inception has donated over $80,000 to schools in the communities we serve
- Karna Foster Impact Scholarship focuses on improving our communities through volunteerism and kindness
- Jamieson Center Angel Tree and area food pantry donations
- Annual Random Acts of Kindness week in December, paying it forward with random acts of kindness throughout our communities
- Shave for the Brave donations and sponsorship for military Honor Flights to Washington D.C.
- Discovery Depot capital campaign and Festival of Trees donations
Throughout the years, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to our customers and the communities we serve.
Midwest Bank Board of Directors
- Robert A. Riley, Chairman
- Stephen A. Johnson, Secretary
- Augustin S. Hart III
- Alice J. Defenbaugh
- Leslie G. Allen
- Cristin D. McGrath
- Marvin H. Dahlberg
- Michael G. Luna
- Christopher J. Gavin
- Brian J. Neff
- Jim R. Purlee
- Aaron D. Jensen
- Matt O. Gillen